Wednesday 3 April 2013

Time for a catch up - day two

I think that I've been pretty rubbish with this blog. Personally I blame jet lag, but not that I seem to have recovered, I'm going full steam ahead and add the next few posts in quick succession. Good luck to me, eh? :-)
So I'll start with a very quick recap on day two. The reason that I'm skipping day one (the day that I flew out) is because there's nothing to really say.

So day two. I arrived in Tokyo on the 26th and literally crashed. Sayaka was kind enough to meet me to Namba and help me get to my hotel. I felt pretty bad as I just wanted my bed. Sayaka didn't mind and we parted ways.

The hotel room was interesting in that it was tiny. Literally for one person and no more. Guess I didn't really mind as it was somewhere to sleep and that was all that mattered.



As I wasn't really planning on going anywhere to eat, I decided to venture to the convenience store which is open 24. Bad idea!


Second meal in Japan. Nowhere as good as the first. :-)

Tony Tony Chopper
I discovered that Seven Elevens sell loads of things including One Piece figurines. I LOVE ONE PIECE! So I bought Fluffy and Chopper. I was tempted to get another figure, but I was good and resisted.

 I ate and collapsed in bed.











No comments:

Post a Comment