Friday 5 April 2013

Day eight - Lol, I need a rest...

This was my last day with Sayaka and her family. Hrt father and brother had already left for work so I'd said goodbye and thank you to them the night before. Sayaka's family had been nice enough to give me gifts before Sayaka's mum helped my put this kimono on. 

This is Sayaka's kimono called Furisode for Seijinshiki. It took 30 minutes. But it's gorgeous so it was worth it. Can't believe it fit me. Rofl. Arigatou gozaimasu.





He he the kimono was easier to take off than it was to put on. So lovely. Kimonos of this quality are around £3000+. It was definitely a privilege to wear it. 

After that, Sayaka's mum showed us how the tea ceremony is performed. It had a go and did quite well, if I do say so myself. :-P 

Shortly after that, I left to go to my next hotel. I chuckled when i got to my second hotel. My room was bigger than the first hotel and this hotel is two stars rather than three. More stars don't mean better quality.

And again I collapsed when I got in. Huge suitcase and goodie bag. Another day of rest, methinks.





No comments:

Post a Comment