Friday 5 April 2013

Day ten - Amerika-mura

I skipped day nine, because I literally vegged. I was so tired that I slept for a couple of hours, watched Japanese TV and listened to music. It was also supposed to be a wash day, but I even failed to do that. Lol.

Onto Wednesday.
Sayaka was basically feeling as knackered as I was, so we didn't meet up. But she did direct me to a store called Mandarake, which sells tons of anime, Manga, cosplay, DVDs, CDs, just about everything. I didn't stay long otherwise I would have spent all my money. So tempting!

Someone else took this photo as I failed. But you get the idea.

Mandarake is situated in an area called Amerika-Mura. There are loads of clothing stores. To be honest, not sure where my head was, but I really didn't stay out for long. And I didn't take any photos. Only about four hours, which may not strike you as odd. However Sayaka and I had been out born up to eight hours on most days.

That being said, I did manage to find the ¥100 store (dangerous!), but I behaved. I eventually head back to the hotel and vegged for the rest of the eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment