Friday 5 April 2013

Day twelve - Washing and meeting Mary-chan

Yesterday was another day of rest for me. However I managed to do my washing. Yay, me! When I finished, I chillaxed again.

Saying that, I did go out in the evening. My classmate, Mary, was due to arrive in Japan, so I went to meet her at her hotel. I thought depending on how tired she was, we'd going to get dinner.

I jumped on the JR line train to Kyoto and got to the station. Mary's hotel was literally next door. However... it took me about 30 minutes to find it. Mary and I kept calling each other (expensive on our UK mobiles) and it turns out that we were on total opposite sides of the station. It's huge.







I met Mary at her hotel. Omg it's lush. 4 stars! Very nice. Kinda posh. As it was late, we basically went to a Seven Eleven, got snacks and chatted in her hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment