Thursday 4 April 2013

Day four part two - Den Den town

This is Den Den town, an area full on maid cafes, games stores, hobby stores, electronic, you name it. It's the 'come to' place for all your nerdy desires. Omg I was in heaven. I need to win the lottery right now. :-) 


First thing we did was grab some cake in a maid café. It wasn't really what I thought it would be. Maybe I watch too much anime, but I really was expecting the girls to be in maid outfits, saying 'yes master' or 'yes my lady'. Not that the place was bad and it was really popular. 



We weren't allowed to take a photo of the café, so one of the waitresses took this for us. After eating, we explored the shops and found this retro gaming store.












Here you can buy anything to make a completely customised doll.



No comments:

Post a Comment