Tuesday 25 December 2012

Hit a wall

I'm a bit frustrated at the moment. I'm pretty much set to start booking flights, transport and accommodation for Japan however I don't necessarily have all my annual leave booked. Basically what has happened is that I have booked a week at the end of the financial year (25th - 31st March), and it's been confirmed. You write ya name down on the request form and when it's reprinted if ya name has been typed in, that means you've got the time. Either that or the person in charge puts a signature next to it.

My problem is that the request form for the next financial year (April onwards) isn't out yet and won't be out until our manager allows it. I spoke to him about my annual leave and he has said that it shouldn't be a problem as we have more staff. But.... grrrr!!.... I can't go ahead and book anything on that alone.

So yes, I feel like I've hit a brick wall.

I've emailed him and even put a printed copy of the email on his desk. As it's Crimbo, he's off. Fair enough. But I sent that email the day before he was due to work and I know that he's been to work and opened Outlook because he's sent emails to the everyone.

So annoyed, impatient, itching to go, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment