Thursday 20 December 2012

Day tours

Things to do... Places to go... Sights to see... Dear lord, there are sooo many things I could potentially do/see and not enough time to do it and not enough money. I looked at 12 different tours, some in Osaka, some in Kyoto and the majority are in Tokyo.

I have considered doing all of them, but I'm wondering if it would be too much. Most of the tours are 5-8 hours long and start about eight in the morning. Luckily all of then have English tour guides as well.

Osaka
- Osaka Bay area half day £77 (half day, hence the name 'half day' :-P )
- Osaka full day walking tour £104.60 (6hrs 30mins, not really a full day tbh) I don't mind walking, but 6 hours?! O.o

Kyoto
- City of culture - small group tour £37.01 (3hrs, 30mins) This tour takes you to see temples and Gion, Kyoto's geisha district. I want to do this one.
- Kyoto and Nara in one day £99.00 (10 hours)

Tokyo
- Ghibli museum afternoon tour £47.19 (4 hours) I'm definitely doing this one.

© All rights reserved by davegolden

- Nikko and ninja Edo wonderland day tour £110.10 (8 hours)
- Ninja and samurai tour £109.32 (3hrs, 15mins) You get to dress up like a ninja and samurai and play with weapons. Yay!!

© All rights reserved by Pedro Pasquale

- Panoramic Tokyo £77.86 (8 hours)
- Mt Fuji and Hakone day tour return by Shinkansen £110.10 (8 hours) The Shinkansen is the bullet train. This is a must as well.
- Japanese Tea ceremony £47.19 (2 hours)
- Tsukiji outer fish market and sushi workshop £114.04 (4hrs, 30mins)
- TOKYO SKYTREE ® and Asakusa tour £51.12 (5hrs, 40mins) I have to do this as well.

© All rights reserved by Suzuki san

And the grand total is... £984.60. I may do most of them but have to look at my budget. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment